Mixed Media Party
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY MIXED MEDIA PARTY:
- Aprons provided for everyone
- Instructors present to assist guests in creating their chosen project
- Set up and clean up of the party area
- Up to 2.5 hours of studio time
- Canvas painters will be required to look through out design gallery and notify us of their painting choice 24 hours before the party.
- Canvas/Wood projects will go home after the party
- Ceramics/Glass pieces will be ready for pick in 7-10 days
Yes, bring it along! We have glasses and bottle openers. Finger food, snacks, and small-bites platters are good. Just nothing that needs to be heated or plugged-in, for safety reasons. Don’t forget to bring your paper and plastic ware.
A final headcount will be requested 24 hours prior to your party.
You will be responsible for the projects that are prepared for guests that may not show once final headcount is given.
Addition of guests after final headcount may be accommodated depending on project chosen and staffing available.
Hey there! Booking a Mixed Media party at Gone Paintin’ requires a minimum of 10 guests. You can change your party once before 10 days prior to your original date. Your deposit is fully refunded only on the day of your party or can be applied to the remaining party balance which is due at the end of your party.
We will contact you a week in advance to get a more accurate headcount to be prepared for your party. All accompanying guests are expected to be participating in the party.
If you have your guests pay their own way in advance through our website you will be responsible for any shortfalls in the guest count at the time of the party.