WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY CERAMICS PARTY:
The birthday child will receive a custom ceramic plate with their name and age on it created by Gone Paintin’, painted, fired and ready to take home and eat off it.
- Aprons provided for everyone
- Instructor present to assist guests in creating their ceramic piece
- Set up and clean up of the party area
- Guest of honor handprint on our birthday wall
- 1.5 hours of studio time
All parties are drop off only during walk in hours. If you can’t do a drop off party because of age, please book your party for our early 11AM timeslot.
Your guest will be selecting from our large variety of Party Animal party figurines. Looking to paint something special, like all unicorns or mugs? Contact us after you have booked your time and we will make arrangements with you to order your pieces special. They can take up to two weeks to order!
ADDITIONAL PARTY DETAILS:
You are welcome to bring in food and drinks to celebrate your party after we are done with the project and area is cleaned. Please don’t forget your paper goods, plastic ware, candles and cutting knives, etc.
Once final headcount is given, you may add guests if space permits before the party.
If you guest list does not meet the party minimum, you will be charged based on the party minimum guest requirement.
- Tipping is never expected, however our studio staff works hard to make sure your party goes off without a hitch, so if you are feeling like they did a good job, please feel free to tip them.
- Payment for all parties will be taken after the party on party day less the party deposit paid upon booking.
- A $50 non refundable deposit to secure time and date.
- Parties will start and end on time. We suggest you plan arrival time on your invites 15 minutes before the actual party time.
- If you want specific pieces and quantity of pieces available on the day of the party, a 2 week notice is needed to order them, otherwise our studio stock will be used.
- Due to limited space, ALL PARTIES are “drop off” except for the party parents. Please let your guests know this ahead of time. If you feel your child is not ready for a drop off party, please talk to us about having the party at your place or before/after hours when the studio is closed to walk in customers so we will have ample space for waiting guests.
- For ceramics and glass, you will be called when your pieces are fired and ready to be picked up. They will be packed and labeled with each child’s name on them for safety and ease of distribution. This will take approximately 14 days. Party host is responsible for picking up all pieces. Pieces left in the studio past 30 days will be donated to a local charity. Canvas parties will take paintings home on party day. You will be charged for all canvases prepared for your party once final headcount is given. If you have guests that did not show you can take the prepared canvases home to enjoy for painting.
- If you would like to extend the time of your party and we are able to accommodate you the cost is $ 25 per half hour.
- All changes in dates/times must be received at least 10 days prior to your party.