Studio Table Reservations for Friday Evenings at 7:30pm
Walk In Hours are Wed & Thurs. 2pm – 6pm, Friday 7pm -10pm and Sat & Sun 12:30pm – 5:30pm. Although, no reservations are needed during any of our walk in hours:
Friday evening can be busy….
Book a table for painting in-studio on Friday evening to guarantee your table. Your $10 deposit is to reserve your table and will be deducted from your total at the end of your visit.*
Book a table for painting in-studio or just Walk In
- Reserve by 9pm the night prior. Same day reservations cannot be guaranteed.
- Our tables have been separated to allow for the recommended 6 feet of social distancing.
- We have a maximum of 4 people per reservation/table.You will pay a $10 deposit per table when you pick your time and that will be deducted from your total at the end of your visit. If you need space for more than 4 painters, please reserve the appropriate number of tables. Since we have had to reduce the number of tables in our already small space, we do not offer space for guests that are not creating. Please plan for everyone in your group to work on a project.
- Gone Paintin' employees will select your pottery from our shelves and glazes, and will handle all items for you until they reach your table to allow for less contact while in the studio.Please call 908-200-7809, text 732-742-3747 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Gone Paintin' employees are wearing masks and sanitizing thoroughly and often.When visiting the studio, all guests must wear a mask or face covering throughout their visit. We ask that you do your part to keep those around you safe! If you or a family member is feeling sick, please contact us so we can reschedule your reservation.
- No restrooms or use of sinks will be available at this time. We will provide wipes upon request.
- No food or drinks permitted in the studio.
- We no longer offer our canvas books to view in the studio. We ask if you are working on a canvas that you choose from our website gallery before your reserved time.
- * If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours in advance, you will be refunded. If you cancel within the 24-hour period, you will be given store credit. If you do not arrive to your scheduled time, no refund or store credit will be given.